Coverholder and TPA Services
Gold Seal offers a range of services to Lloyd's and local underwriters who provide binding or claims management authorities to insurance intermediaries.
To date, we have conducted Coverholder audits and reviews for over 20 Syndicates at Lloyd's and in the London market. We provide these services in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
- Pre-Coverholder Status Reviews for Underwriters considering the appointment of Coverholders
- Tribunalisation to assist a potential Coverholder through the requirements and formalities of the approval process prior to their acceptance.
- Coverholder Audits for compliance with the Binding Authority Agreement.
- Third Party Administration Audits. For companies who outsource claims management we have developed a structured methodology to conduct an audit of local administrators. This type of review does not include a technical audit of claims or seek to establish whether the reserve estimates are sufficient.
- New Business Establishment. Our services include, as required, incorporating the corporate entity, preparation and application for an AFS licence and associated contractual issues. Through our Human Resources Services we can also provide invaluable support regarding the employment of staff and local legislative obligations.
- Run-off Supervision. Supervision and assistance to ensure an orderly run-off takes place.
For a capability statement or to discuss how we may assist you, call us on + 613 9510 5100 or email email@example.com