6 Professional Development Hours
This facilitator-led workshop looks at the requirements of the Codes and relevant consumer protection law. The course is suitable for all broker and underwriting agency staff. This includes administration, claims and support staff.
Ideal as part of an induction programme for all new employees – a great opportunity to standardise the knowledge of the whole team.
The course is especially suitable to be run in-house and adapted to suit your organisation’s needs.
- General Insurance Code of Practice
- Insurance Broking Code of Practice (if applicable)
- Review of Financial Services Regulation obligations
- Insurance Contracts Act disclosure obligations
- Competition and Consumer Act
- No Contact / No Call