4 – 6 Professional Development Hours
“Speaking in public” – three words guaranteed to raise the heart rate of the most confident individuals!
This workshop addresses the situations that your team will come across almost daily, such as presenting reports to management teams and boards, company or product benefits to clients, recommendations to committees and so on. Suitable for all staff.
- Preparing the presentation
- Know the audience
- Use of humour
- Dealing with adult learners
- First and last impressions
- Non-verbal communication
- Developing and using visual aids
- Handling different behaviours
- Skills practice session
- Opportunities to practice the skills learnt
- Interactive workshop to enhance understanding
- Learning from the experiences of other participants
- Course notes and checklists for reference in the workplace