6 Professional Development Hours
This workshop introduces people involved in sales to specific behaviours and techniques aimed at building their record of success and is suitable for all employees with a sales component in their roles.
It enhances existing confidence and competence to enable increased closing rates on a sustainable basis, and the building of strong client relationships and greater client satisfaction levels.
- Overview of the sales process
- Setting the scene
- Understanding client needs
- Presenting solutions
- Overcoming concerns
- Seeking agreement
- Staying in touch
- Personal action planning
- A full day session to maximise understanding of this critical and challenging role
- Interactive activities to enhance understanding and expand skills
- Learning from the experiences of other delegates
- Course notes and checklists for reference in the workplace