Please Note – GST will be added to your purchase at checkout.
Package 8 – Termination
Participant Details 1
In this package we have supplied guidelines to assist you to terminate employees in a way that helps you to comply with your legal obligations. As this area can be tricky to navigate without putting your business at risk, we suggest a very careful reading of the guidelines.
The word “termination” refers to all ways in which an employee may leave an organisation, not only dismissal.
There are a number of templates to assist you to implement the guidelines.
- Abandonment of Employment Warning Letter
- Acknowledgement of Resignation Letter
- Consent for Deduction of Wages
- Departure Checklist
- Exit Interview Guide
- Fair Dismissal Code Checklist
- Notice of Termination due to Abandonment of Employment
- Redeployment Letter
- Redundancy Retrenchment Checklist
- Redundancy Letter
- Separation of Employment Agreement Letter
- Summary Dismissal Letter
- Warning Letter – Dismissal After Warning
- Warning Letter – General or Final
In addition there are policies included in the package which will clarify to your management and employees your position on matters relating to this process.
- Abandonment of Employment Policy
- Redundancy Policy
- Retirement Policy
- Termination Policy
- Death During Employment Policy
If you encounter any difficulties or if anything is not clear to you, please contact our HR Helpline on +61 3 9510 5100 or email email@example.com