Please Note – GST will be added to your purchase at checkout.
Package 9 – WHS & Workers Compensation
Participant Details 1
Terms and Conditions
This package supplies guidelines to assist you to implement processes relating to Workplace Health and Safety, and also managing Workers Compensation claims.
There are a number of templates and policies supporting these guidelines.
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Hazard/Injury/Incident Report
- Independent Medical Examination – Information for Employees
- Independent Medical Examination – Letter to Employee
- Independent Medical Examination – Letter to Independent Medical Specialist
- Independent Medical Examination – Outcome Letter to Employee
- WHS First Aid Supplies Checklist
- WHS General Safety Checklist
- WHS Register of Injuries
- WHS Return To Work Plan
- WHS Safety Action Plan
Also supplied in this package are a number of policies which will assist in your establishment and maintenance of these practices and clarify your position to your employees in relation to their use.
- Alcohol and Drugs Policy
- Harassment & Bullying Prevention Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Stress Policy
- Workers Compensation Policy
If you encounter any difficulties or if anything is not clear to you, please contact our HR Helpline on +61 3 9510 5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org