6 Professional Development Hours
The recruitment process is without doubt one of the most critical areas of people management.
Fraught with legal issues throughout the process, plus the bottom line costs of not getting it right can be daunting for the uninitiated. The interviewer can feel lost without specific guidelines to follow.
This course helps to ensure that the organisation hires the right people for the right job and is suitable for HR Managers and Senior/Line Managers.
- The impact of poor recruitment decisions
- Legal obligations in recruitment
- Sourcing candidates
- Collection and assessment of candidate information based on behaviours associated with high performers
- Complying with EO legislation during the hiring process
- A full day course to maximise learning
- Opportunities to practice the skills learnt
- Interactive workshop to enhance understanding
- Learning from the experiences of other participants
- Course notes and checklists for reference in the workplace