Managing Compliance Systems Workshop – Brisbane
Wednesday 13 November @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $700
With ASIC’s current focus on the Insurance Industry, now more than ever, every financial services business needs a compliance system. Suitable for Responsible Managers, current or prospective Compliance Managers and other employees involved in managing compliance.
This session provides the opportunity to learn more about compliance systems and structures; participate in group discussion about issues you may be experiencing; and how to best protect your organisation from the risk of breaches or non-compliance with all-important legislation.
The facilitator will explain and discuss the requirements for an effective Compliance Management Program and answer your questions about compliance.
- Role and responsibilities of the Compliance Manager
- Creating and promoting a culture of compliance
- Designing and implementing a compliance management system
- Maintaining and evaluating the compliance management system
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of a compliance system
7 people are attending Managing Compliance Systems Workshop – Brisbane